This Rides 4 U
Customer Reviews via Square
- “Thank you for being so personable, flexible and easy to work with.”
- “William was on time, very professional and a very good driver!”
- ” Driver was very friendly and accommodating. Have used this service several times and will continue to. Thanks..”
- “As usual Lisa was on time; she is very helpful in assisting me to get into the van and exiting the van, making sure I don’t fall. Lisa is so cheerful and upbeat that she makes the trip very enjoyable. So happy with your service”
- “Everyone had a great time. The driver was amazing with the residents. Looking forward to the next event.”
- “I am so grateful to receive such service which your driver Lisa embodies. I actually enjoyed my ride to my appointment at the Duncan Hospital and return home thereafter. I look forward to using your service again.”
- “Driver was excellent with my hubby that has dementia. Booked a few more in advance. Wonderful service. Can’t say enough. Thankyou!”
- “Everything worked out great. the driver was very nice!”
- “We appreciate your availability to escort the rider to AND from their destination. This is extremely helpful in overcoming barriers”
- “Lisa is an outstanding lady working with disabled folks, so kind and patient. We greatly appreciated having her work with us to make moms outing a success”
- Very satisfied with entire experience including receptionist who booked the trip. Everyone was professional ,prompt and cordial .Thanks
- We had a staff Christmas party where we needed safe rides home for our employees. Our driver was Lisa and she was absolutely fanstastic. Not only was she polite and professional and got everyone home safe, she was also very entertaining and kept the lively spirits going throughout the night. I could not recommend her enough. On behave of our staff, friends, and family, Thankyou so much! Lisa, it was an absolute pleasure.
- This is a wonderful service for the Cowichan Valley. When I used Rides 4 U, my mom, who is in a wheelchair, had multiple appointments at various locations. I was able to prearrange everything over the phone (I do not live locally). The person who took my booking was patient, flexible and helpful in trying to help me figure out pick up and drop off times. The rates were reasonable. Also, my mom was able to stay in her wheelchair for the rides, which made it easier for me and more comfortable for my mom. Everything went smoothly and was definitely less stressful than transporting her in my car. Another convenience is that if a vehicle & driver are free, you can book this service with very short notice. I would definitely use Rides 4 U again!
- I’m a physiotherapist and have had the pleasure of working with the Darwin family over the years and have appreciated their tremendous work effort in everything they do.
It’s amazing that they have started up a business that addresses a major service gap in the Cowichan Valley. The ability to give back to the community they love in an industry they truly understand is fortuitous and a benefit to us all.
Thanks for doing what you do!
- Positive: Professionalism, Punctuality, Quality, Value. I work in the health and wellness industry and have had the pleasure of working with the Darwin family. I know that the drivers go the extra mile to make their client’s feel safe and comfortable. I would highly recommend using their services!
Extremely professional. Very reliable. Very considerate and very responsible. Very friendly. You can trust “This Rides 4 U ” with your elderly parents with no worries whatsoever.
We have been nominated as a business in the Cowichan Valley that makes our community great! Thanks to those who nominated us! Nomination are being taken until April 2023 and a voting period following. The winner will announced in May. To participate in voting please check out:
To vote for us search the Taxi/Limosine Category:)
We have also been nominated in the Customer Service category for The Chamber of Commerce 2023 Black Tie awards! Thank you!
Link for info : https://www.blacktieawards.com/